Please join our free friendly forum it only takes a second
Please join our free friendly forum it only takes a second
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All size's of paws welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bernie intro

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bernie

Bernie intro Empty
PostSubject: Bernie intro   Bernie intro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:36 am

hello everyone just signed up so new gotta get use to this site not sure how to post ect lol
Back to top Go down
Sparkling Lass

Sparkling Lass

Bernie intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernie intro   Bernie intro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:15 am

Hiya Bernie and welcome I've moved your post to a section of its own so it wont get missed smily face
I just answered your question on facebook lol but I can write in more detail on here.
You will see all the forum headings, dog chat, introductions, gallery etc. Click on that then click on which ever topic you are interested in,,,to reply to the topic, scroll down to the end of the last post and you will see reply, click that, write your reply then hit send thumbsup
You will see that there are different dog faces to identify new posts, no new posts or locked topics, you can see these pictures at the very bottom of the main page. You will also see by the side of the name of a person who has posted a little square that is, orange and black I think, and this will also tell you there is a new post.

You can set up your profile by clicking the yellow button at the top and fill in your details and add an avatar pic. Its all real easy when you get in the swing of it.

I hope you enjoy the site, and if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask thumbsup flower
Back to top Go down
chelleandhoney

chelleandhoney

Bernie intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernie intro   Bernie intro I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:28 am

Hi Bernie

Welcome to the forum, it is still fairly new so please stick with us and reccomend to all your friends! thumbsup

So what dog do you have and does it have big or little paws lol!

I have a DDB called honey and she is 20 months old,love her to bits!!
Back to top Go down
christined

christined

Bernie intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernie intro   Bernie intro I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:07 am

Hi from us and welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bernie intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bernie intro   Bernie intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bernie intro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Big Paws Little Paws :: Introductions-
Jump to: