Please join our free friendly forum it only takes a second
Please join our free friendly forum it only takes a second
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All size's of paws welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey from hampshire

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leighj41

Hey from hampshire Empty
PostSubject: Hey from hampshire   Hey from hampshire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:54 am

Hi all hi

My name is leigh & i am married to Lee & we have 3 boys Samuel who is 17 years old ,Harry who is 13 years old ....& Hudson who is an 8 month old dogue de bordeaux thinking

It will be great to chat with other dog owners & share advice

thanks
Back to top Go down
chelleandhoney

chelleandhoney

Hey from hampshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from hampshire   Hey from hampshire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 am

welcome Thank you for joining, hope you can post some pictures of Hudson, a fellow ddb jumpforjoy

The forum is fairly new so please feel free post on anything, and ask questions if you need to, if you need any help don't be afraid to ask!

thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sparkling Lass

Sparkling Lass

Hey from hampshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from hampshire   Hey from hampshire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:03 pm

hello and welcome from me and my two schnauzers! Another DDB how fab!!! oh yes, pictures please thumbsup
As Chelle says, we are a new forum so we hope you stick with us whilst we are busy advertising the site smily face
Back to top Go down
christined

christined

Hey from hampshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from hampshire   Hey from hampshire I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Hi Leigh

hello and welcome to the forum from me and my Suzi a miniature Schnauzer who is now 7yrs old but still full of energy and gives us loads of laughs. I just love her to bits.
Back to top Go down
schnauzer

schnauzer

Hey from hampshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from hampshire   Hey from hampshire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:00 am

Hey from hampshire 2420798780 from me too. It would be great for you to add an avatar pic. Hey from hampshire 509879768
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey from hampshire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey from hampshire   Hey from hampshire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey from hampshire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Big Paws Little Paws :: Introductions-
Jump to: