Please join our free friendly forum it only takes a second
Please join our free friendly forum it only takes a second
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All size's of paws welcome

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the West Midlands :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Macwooly

Hello from the West Midlands :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the West Midlands :)   Hello from the West Midlands :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:50 am

Hello

Well feels a little weird doing this as the moderators know me but here goes for any new members who don't.

I am Alex and live with my hubby; 4 fish; 3 cats and my 4 hooligan dogs who are Tiny my darling Rottweiler girl who is 4 in October; Baldrick my scruffy, smelly Lurcher who is 3 in October; Paddy my German Shepherd X Northern Inuit who was 2 in March and Teddy my Great Dane/German Shepherd.Greyhound mix who was 1 in March thumbsup

I am lucky enough to be a housewife and when not looking after my dogs; cats; fish; hubby or housework I love reading, needlecrafts, baking, eating, cinema, theatre, ballet and off roading thumbsup
Back to top Go down
chelleandhoney

chelleandhoney

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the West Midlands :)   Hello from the West Midlands :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:56 am

Hello Alex and welcomedog to BIG paws little PAWS, thank you so much for joining the board, cant wait to see some more piccies of your gorgeous hooligans!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sparkling Lass

Sparkling Lass

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the West Midlands :)   Hello from the West Midlands :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:01 am

Awwww Alex, thanks so much for joining we really appreciate it. Hello from the West Midlands :) 3704449795 We would really love it if you could post some pics of your babies when you get a minute cheers

A big welcome to Big Paws Little Paws. :)
Back to top Go down
schnauzer

schnauzer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the West Midlands :)   Hello from the West Midlands :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:05 am

Hello again from me Macwooly. Hello from the West Midlands :) 509879768
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the West Midlands :)   Hello from the West Midlands :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the West Midlands :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to Big Paws Little Paws :: Introductions-
Jump to: